The Cazza X1 is a concrete house 3D printer made by Cazza, a manufacturer based in the United States.
This house 3D printer can build constructions up to 5 meters in height.
Cazza X1 main features
- Plastic reinforcement: plastic covers protect the house 3D printer from environmental hazards.
- Sensors: for safety, a set of sensors detects the presence of people.
- Easy operation: the user interface allows an easy handle of the machine.
- Two-year warranty: Cazza offers a two-year warranty.
- Software: the X1 comes with Cazza proprietary software.
Cazza X1 price
The Cazza X1 is available at the starting price of $480,000. However, the users can choose three different upgrades:
- Extended length: a telescopic range extender is added to the robot arm, for a maximal frontal reach of 4.7 m. This additional option is at the price of $54,200.
- Extended height: a hydraulic height extender is added to the support base, for a maximal reach heigth of 5.5 m. This add-on is at the price of $60,000.
- Smoothing system: a smoothing mechanism is added to the nozzle to facilitate surface post-processing. This additional option is at the price of $34,200.