|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||240 × 240 × 300 mm9.45 × 9.45 × 11.81 in|
Febtop Tech Optimus 3-in-1 overview
The Optimus 3-in-1 is an all-in-one delta 3D printer made by Febtop Tech, a manufacturer based in Sweden. The Febtop Tech Optimus 3-in-1 was launched on Indiegogo, where the project managed to gather over $360,000 out of its $50,000 goal.
In addition to 3D printing, the Optimus 3-in-1 is capable of CNC milling, laser cutting and laser engraving. Furthermore, laser cutting and laser engraving are two different functionalities. Therefore, the Optimus 3-in-1 can be considered a 4-in-1 3D printer.
Finally, the Optimus 3-in-1 can be quickly transformed from a delta 3D printer to a CNC milling machine by the user.
Febtop Tech Optimus 3-in-1 main features
- CNC milling: with a working platform of 400 x 400 x 80 mm.
- Laser cutting: with a working area of 500 x 500 x 500 mm. The Optimus 3-in-1 can also laser engrave.
- Resizable: the size of the delta 3D printer can be changed simply by pushing the delta sliders up or down.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: to access the all-in-one 3D printer remotely.
- Touch screen: for a friendlier user experience.
Febtop Tech Optimus 3-in-1 price
The manufacturer price of the Optimus 3-in-1 is $1,749.