|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||280 × 250 × 300 mm11.02 × 9.84 × 11.81 in|
FlashForge Guider IIS overview
The FlashForge Guider IIS is a professional desktop 3D printer made by FlashForge, a manufacturer from China.
FlashForge Guider II vs. Guider IIS
This desktop 3D printer is the upgraded version of the Guider II. In addition to all the specs that its predecessor boasts, the Guider IIS comes with:
- A larger build volume: the dimensions of the new version provide a 68% larger build volume.
- A renewed structure: the top covers and front doors are now transparent. The Guider IIS is also more stable and lightweight than its predecessor.
Guider IIS main features
- Heated print bed: allows to 3D print demanding materials such as ABS.
- Touchscreen: for an easier user experience.
- Closed metal frame: to maintain an optimal ambient temperature during the 3D printing process.
- Resume 3D printing management: users have the possibility to pause and resume their 3D prints. This also works in case of power failure.
- Built-in camera: allows watching the 3D process remotely.
- Air filtration: for cleaner air and a safer work environment.
FlashForge Guider IIS price
This professional 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $1,999 (check on Amazon).
Discover more FlashForge 3D printers with our comparison engine.