|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||280 × 250 × 300 mm11.02 × 9.84 × 11.81 in|
FlashForge Guider II overview
The Guider II is a professional 3D printer made by FlashForge, a manufacturer based in China. The FlashForge Guider II is the updated version of the Guider I as it can now use more types of filaments, has a bigger build size and features additional functionalities.
Furthermore, the Guider II is targeted to a professional audience and it boasts an all-metal frame and side panels made of ultra-strong ABS material.
FlashForge Guider II main features
- Decent build size: the Guider II features a build size of 280 x 250 x 300 mm.
- Custom slicing software: this 3D printer comes with the FlashPrint, a slicing software designed by FlashForge.
- Resume printing function: that smoothly resumes the 3D printing process in case of a power failure.
- Heated bed: ideal for 3D printing using ABS.
- Touchscreen: the Guider II is also equipped with a 5-inch multilingual touchscreen, for having better control over the 3D printing process.
FlashForge Guider II price
The manufacturer price of the Guider II is $1,499 (see on AliExpress).
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.