The FLUX Delta+ 3D printer by FLUX is a all-in-one desktop 3D printer. FLUX previously manufactured the FLUX 3D printer, which was already considered as “all-in-one” (multi-functional 3D printer including additional capacities besides 3D printing such laser engraving CNC cutting, 3D scanning, etc).
The company has taken it a step further with the FLUX Delta+, having included a lot of functionalities to allow users to express their creativity in many forms: 3D prints, 3D scans, vinyl cutting, laser engraving, and drawing. The FLUX Delta+ even has its own user-friendly FLUX software.
Thanks to various upgrades, this 3D printer promises good durability, productivity, and connectivity. The upgrades include a strengthened arm design, strong magnetic joints for toolhead changes, a better driver core, a higher monitoring spec, a better Wi-Fi performance, and a unique 3D printing head design.
FLUX Delta+ features
- 3-Axis moving system: for fast and accurate 3D prints
- Filament sensor: if it’s running out of filament, the FLUX Delta+ will automatically pause the 3D printing
- Filament: FLUX PLA filament is environmental-friendly and safe; users can 3D print with generic filament but this voids the warranty
- Smart error detection: the sensor on the 3D printing toolhead pauses the print if it detects any printing errors
- Triple fan cooling system: this cools the toolhead to maintain a constant printing temperature
- Software: the included FLUX Studio software offers an easy access to all of the 3D printer’s features and the FLUX Cloud allows users to store their 3D designs
- Build: a special coating gives it a smooth ceramic look
- Open SDK (Software Development Kit): open-source to facilitate the creation of new modules
- 3D scanning: although it is experimental, the software will be updated to improve the 3D scan quality and will use a MeshLab algorithm
- Laser engraving: engrave pictures or text on wood, leather, and even food
- Vinyl cutting: this function allows to make stencils and precisely-cut vinyls
- Drawing: to create high-quality drawings from computer vector images with any pen, marker, brush, or other drawing instruments
FLUX Delta+ price
This multitool 3D printer is available for $1,199 (see on Amazon).
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.