|Build volume||150 × 160 × 10 mm5.91 × 6.3 × 0.39 in|
REGEMAT3D REG4LIFE overview
The REG4LIFE is a 3D bioprinter produced by REGEMAT3D, a 3D printer manufacturer based in Spain. It is a modular system that can be configured as required.
Thanks to the customization of the printheads, control parameters, and software, this 3D bioprinter can adapt to different use cases and applications. It was designed to guarantee sterility and facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
The REG4LIFE is easily placed under PSM and has been designed to facilitate light flow and guarantee sterility. Three technologies are available on this 3D bioprinter: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Injection Pore Filling (IPF), and Injection Volume Filling (IVF).
Syringes and modules
- Extrusion syringe (diameters : 0.1 – 1.2 mm)
- Metal syringe (diameters: 0.2 – 0.4 mm)
- Two-component syringe
- Heated syringe module (up to 50°C)
- Refrigerated syringe module
- Infrared light-curing system
- Refrigerated bed (-20°C – 100°C)
- Heated bed (20°C – 120°C)
- Thermoplastic dual extrusion
- Stainless steel structure
- Platforms suitable for Petri plates and multi-well plates of 6-12-24-96-128 wells
- Manual purging system
- BIo v1 software with 3D previsualization, scaffold configuration, layer and perimeter selection, etc.
REGEMAT3D REG4LIFE price
Please contact us to obtain a quote.
Discover and compare more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.