|Topic||Ceramic, Large format|
|Build size||500 × 280 × 200 mm19.69 × 11.02 × 7.87 in|
XJet Carmel 1400C overview
The Carmel 1400C is an industrial ceramic 3D printer produced by XJet. XJet is a 3D printer manufacturer based in Israel. The XJet Carmel 1400 industrial 3D printer series uses patented NanoParticle Jetting technology to 3D print with ceramic and metal materials.
XJet NanoParticle Jetting 3D printing technology
Material is broken into nanoparticles, to then be mixed with a special XJet liquid. Inkjet nozzles then jet the metal or ceramic material. Since the 3D printer heats up to 300°C, the liquid evaporates to leave only the ceramic particles.
The Carmel 1400’s thousands of nozzles deposit fine layers of ceramic liquid and easily removable support material. Complex geometries are therefore 3D printable, layer after layer.
Carmel 1400 main features
- Large touchscreen: for full control over the 3D printing process.
- Design freedom: this technology allows users to 3D print complex parts without worrying about support structures.
- No material waste: XJet systems only use the precise amount of material.
- Speed: the NanoParticle Jetting process can be up to 5 times faster than other metal 3D printing technologies.
- Software: this 3D printer comes with Autodesk Netfabb Standard software.
XJet Carmel 1400C price
Please contact us to get a quote.
Discover and compare all professional 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.