ZMorph 2.0 SX
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||250 × 235 × 165 mm9.84 × 9.25 × 6.5 in|
ZMorph ZMorph 2.0 SX overview
The ZMorph 2.0 SX is an AIO (all-in-one) desktop 3D printer made by ZMorph, a manufacturer based in Poland. The ZMorph VX is an improved version of this 3D printer.
This AIO 3D printer is able to 3D print a very wide range of printing materials, from plastic filament to exotic filament and thick pastes. Although it is possible to use generic material, ZMorph proprietary filament is available.
The ZMorph 2.0 SX is available in two different versions: the Basic Set and the Full Set (package containing all tool heads and accessories). ZMorph also manufactures their own 3D scanner, the ZMorph 3D Scanner.
ZMorph 2.0 SX main features
- Swappable heads: over 10 different tool heads are available for different functions. These functions include laser engraving, CNC milling and paste extrusion. It is quick and easy to change from one functionality to the other.
- Interchangeable nozzles: different 3D printing nozzle diameters are available (0.2, 0.3 and 0.4 mm).
- Dual extruder (optional): this 3D printer can feature dual extrusion. This allows for 3D printing two different materials simultaneously.
- 3D printing: ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, PETG, Thermochrome, Metal filaments, Wood filaments, Ceramic filaments, Thick pastes (chocolate, cake, ceramics)
- CNC Cutting and engraving: Plywood, Beech, Oak, Maple, Walnut, Pine, Chestnut, Machining wax, PCB, Plexiglass, PVC foam
- Laser cutting and engraving: Plywood, EVA foil, Cardboard, Leather
This wide range of compatible materials proves the ZMorph 2.0 SX’s versatility as a multitool 3D printer. The 2.0 SX is a great tool for fablabs, makers and professional users alike.
ZMorph 2.0 SX price
The Basic Set (two tool-heads) for this multifunctional 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $2,690. This AIO 3D printer is also available with 5 different tool heads at the manufacturer price of $4,070.