|Category||Stationary > Industrial|
|Topic||Metrology 3D scanners|
|Max. resolution||0.03 mm0.001181 in|
GOM ATOS Q review
One of the ATOS Q’s key selling points is the fact that it can be easily moved along an assembly line or from one site to another. It can’t be qualified as “portable”, but is without a doubt “transportable”.
The scanner also offers a lot of flexibility in part type and size thanks to its multiple lenses, and is able to acquire difficult surfaces thanks to its blue light equalizer.
Both the hardware and software are fully optimized for metrology applications, delivering high precision and accuracy, and in-depth inspection reports. We were truly impressed with the scanner’s acquisition speed and the rich level of details it provides within the meshes.
GOM Inspect software is a huge advantage in the ATOS Q’s value proposition, even in its free basic version. We’d recommend it even for use with competing 3D scanners intended for metrology applications.
- Transportable and dust-free
- Specifically tailored for industrial metrology applications
- Five different scanning volumes
- Acquisition speed
- Automation possibilities
- Large transport case
GOM ATOS Q overview
The GOM ATOS Q is an industrial-grade metrology 3D scanner produced by GOM, a leading 3D scanner manufacturer originating from Germany.
This 3D scanning solution for metrology is GOM’s middle-range 3D scanner, completing the already wide range of ATOS 3D scanners. It uses GOM’s Triple Scan principle and blue structured light technology with an integrated self-monitoring system.
GOM ATOS Q main features
- Performance: The ATOS Q offers high-speed fringe protection as well as fast data processing and throughput.
- Mobility and automation: This scanner can be used in handheld mode or with a tripod or robotic arm. It is easy to move and can be adapted to numerous environments.
- Versatility: Five interchangeable lenses are available for the scanner, enabling users to scan small to medium-sized parts with a high level of precision and accuracy.
ATOS Q versions
This 3D scanner for inspection and metrology is available in two versions:
- ATOS Q 8M: 2 x 8 million points per scan, 0.04 – 0.14 mm point distance
- ATOS Q 12M: 2 x 12 million points per scan, 0.03 – 0.12 mm point distance
GOM ATOS Q price
Please contact GOM to obtain a quote for this metrology 3D scanner.
Discover more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.