ProJet MJP 2500 Plus
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||295 × 211 × 142 mm11.61 × 8.31 × 5.59 in|
3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) is one of the oldest, largest, and most global AM equipment manufacturers in the industry. The company was founded in 1986 and pioneered stereolithography technology in its early years. Today, 3D Systems markets numerous technologies and caters to most industries and their different use cases.
3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 Plus overview
The 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 Plus is powerful multijet 3D printer made by 3D Systems, a leading manufacturer based in the USA. The MJP 2500 Plus offers high printing quality, speed and ease of use.
The 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 Plus 3D printer uses the MultiJet (MJP) 3D printing technology. MJP 3D printers 3D print thin layers of UV-curable liquid resin (photosensitive) onto a platform, using wax to create supports that brace the part during production. UV lamps cure each layer, and the build platform lowers for the next layer. This process continues layer by layer until the part is complete.
The 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 Plus includes an internal hard drive capacity of 500 Gb minimum and makes less than 65 dBa in operation (at medium fan settings). This 3D printer is controlled by the 3D Systems proprietary software, 3D Sprint.
The 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 Plus is capable of producing a large variety of 3D printed parts for a several different applications, including:
- Concept modeling
– Communication, sales and marketing model
– Rapid design iteration for rigid plastic or elastomeric products
- Validation prototyping
– Design verification and testing
– Assemblies validation, including snap-fit
– Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
– Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
– Educational functional prototyping
The 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 Plus can 3D print in five engineered plastics, from the Visijet M2R line of materials (with VisiJet M2 SUP as a support material).
– VisiJet M2R-WT – Rigid White
– VisiJet M2R-BK – Rigid Black
– VisiJet M2R-CL – Rigid Clear
– VisiJet M2 EBK – Elastomeric Black
– VisiJet M2 ENT – Elastomeric Natural
If you are interested by this 3D printer but don’t need elastomeric materials, the ProJet MJP 2500 is cheaper and a great pick.
Guides and case studies
3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 Plus price
Contact us to get a quote.