BigRep ONE v3
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build volume||1005 × 1005 × 1005 mm39.57 × 39.57 × 39.57 in|
BigRep BigRep ONE v3 overview
The BigRep ONE is a professional 3D printer made by BigRep, a manufacturer based in Germany. BigRep’s ONE features a massive build size of 1005 x 1005 x 1005 mm.
This 3D printer includes a spool holder that fits all standard spool sizes. The spool holder can hold several filament spools of up to 8 kg each.
BigRep ONE main features
- Independent dual extruder: enables 3D printing with two different colors or materials simultaneously. The print heads are modular and easily replaced without requiring tools.
- Integrated wheels: make moving the 460-kg 3D printer easier.
- Semi-automatic bed levelling: for easier calibration.
- Filament sensor: warns users when filament is about to run out.
- Touch-panel: for a more intuitive user experience.
The One is compatible with a range of materials: PLA, PETG, PRO HT, PRO HS, PVA, and more.
BigRep ONE price
Please contact us to obtain a quote for this 3D printer.