|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||420 × 600 × 140 mm16.54 × 23.62 × 5.51 in|
Stepcraft Stepcraft-2/600 (Kit) overview
The Stepcraft-2/600 is a professional all-in-one (AIO) 3D printer made by Stepcraft, a manufacturer based in Germany. This 3D printer comes as a kit, but is also available ready-to-run.
This all-in-one 3D printer features CNC milling, laser engraving and carving. Thanks to the various additional options that are available on the Stepcraft website, the Stepcraft-2/600 is ideal for users who like to tweak or upgrade their equipment. Furthermore, users have the option to 3D scan objects thanks to a touch probe extension and/or install a hot-wire cutter that can cut through a variety of materials.
Other models by Stepcraft include the Stepcraft-1/210, the Stepcraft-2/300, the Stepcraft-2/420 and the Stepcraft-2/840.
Stepcraft-2/600 main features
- CNC milling: capable of milling non-ferrous metals like brass, copper and aluminum.
- Laser engraving: the 3D printer is capable of laser engraving several materials including plastic and soft metals.
- Sturdy frame: to reduce vibrations that can interfere with the machine’s precision.
- 3D scanning (optional): to capture objects in three dimensions.
- Hot-wire cutter (optional): to cut through objects with precision.
The manufacturer price of the basic version is $1,699.