The VELTA 3D B-VELTA is a plug-and-play desktop 3D printer made by VELTA 3D, a manufacturer based in France.
This delta 3D printer’s nozzle can reach up to 350°C in order to 3D print more technical materials. Compatible filament materials include PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, ASA, and more.
B-VELTA main features
- Speed: this 3D printer is able to 3D print with a speed of up to 300 mm/s.
- Touchscreen: for a more intuitive user experience.
- Automatic calibration: requires less manual intervention from users.
- Filament detector: the B-VELTA stops 3D printing when it runs out of filament.
- Pause and resume: users may pause 3D prints and continue them later (works automatically in case of a power outage).
- Dual extruder or triple extruder (optional): to 3D print with two or three different materials simultaneously.
An optional Wi-Fi module is also available.
VELTA 3D B-VELTA price
This delta 3D printer is available at the manufacturer starting price of €960.
Discover more desktop 3D printers with our comparison engine.