|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build volume||300 × 300 × 605 mm11.81 × 11.81 × 23.82 in|
Raise3D is a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade 3D printers with an emphasis on helping end-users achieve print reliability, large build volumes, and pathfinders in flexible manufacturing.
Raise3D Pro3 Plus overview
The Raise3D Pro3 Plus is a professional, industrial-grade 3D printer made by Raise3D, an ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001-certified manufacturer based in the US (California). Raise3D also has offices in the Netherlands (Rotterdam) and in China (Shanghai).
Raise3D Pro3 Series vs Pro2 Series
The Pro3 boasts several updates and new features compared to the previous series, including:
- Dual extrusion and new interchangeable hotends via an easy click-and-lock system
- Nozzle usage time tracking
- Automatic bed leveling, instead of factory calibration
- Air flow management to improve heat dissipation and air circulation within the HEPA-filter-equipped chamber
- EVE Smart Assistant that guides users in locating and resolving issues, analyzes printer usage, and notifies users when maintenance operations are required or scheduled
- Flexible build plate
- Z-axis rod stiffness increased by 75% for a more stable performance
- Door detection and safety (prints can only launch or resume once the printer is completely shut)
Raise3D Pro3 Plus price
The Raise3D Pro3 price is €6,249 for European markets and $7,249 for the US and the rest of the world.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.