The Nobel 1.0A is a resin desktop 3D printer by XYZPrinting a manufacturer based in Taiwan. The XYZPrinting Nobel 1.0A resin 3D printer uses SLA 3D printing technology.
XYZPrinting also manufactures the Da Vinci Color, a full-color 3D printer.
XYZPrinting Nobel 1.0A vs Nobel 1.0
The Nobel 1.0A is a new and improved version of the Nobel 1.0. Compared to the latter, the Nobel 1.0A features:
- a higher laser strength
- a higher resolution
- an improved 3D printing performance
- a higher 3D printing accuracy
XYZPrinting Nobel 1.0A main features
- Monitoring system: to evaluate the amount of resin at any time and display it to the user.
- Auto-filling resin system: to ensure that users have the proper amount of resin before every print.
The minimum layer thickness depends on the size of the 3D printed object:
- 0.025 mm: maximum allowed height = 50 mm
- 0.05 mm: maximum allowed height = 100 mm
- 0.1 mm: maximum allowed height = 200 mm
XYZPrinting Nobel 1.0A price
This SLA desktop 3D printer is available on Amazon.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.