|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Topic||Budget 3D printing|
|Build volume||300 × 300 × 400 mm11.81 × 11.81 × 15.75 in|
Alfawise U20 (Kit) overview
The Alfawise U20 is a large volume desktop 3D printer by Alfawise (manufactured by Longer 3D), a company based in China. This 3D printer is also known as the Longer 3D Skykit.
The Alfawise U20 is easy to assemble (5 minutes according to the manufacturer). This cheap 3D printer provides a large build volume of 300 x 300 x 400 mm.
The overall users’ opinion is really good especially considering the very low price of this large volume 3D printer.
However, the cooling fan is not perfect according to the community feedback and some users choose to replace it.
U20 3D printer main features
- Heated 3D print bed (up to 100°C) and nozzle (up to 250°C): allows to 3D print complex materials (ABS, Nylon, PLA, TPU, etc.).
- Resume printing function: enables users to pause and resume the 3D printing of a structure (in case of power disruption, for example).
- Filament run-out detection: detects if there is a shortage of filament.
- Easy installation: reviews say it only takes 5 minutes for beginners to set up.
- Full-color touchscreen: for a more comfortable user experience.
Alfawise U20 price
The Alfawise U20 is available at the price of $285 (see on GearBest).