|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||220 × 220 × 240 mm8.66 × 8.66 × 9.45 in|
Anet A8-M (Kit) overview
The Anet A8-M is a dual extruder 3D printer kit made by Anet, a manufacturer based in China.
This budget 3D printer is suitable for beginners and hobbyists willing to spend time on assembly and tweaking. The A8-M is compatible with a number of filaments, including PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD, PVA and Nylon.
A8-M main features
- Dual extruder: allows for multi-material and multi-color 3D printing.
- Large build volume (220 x 220 x 240): users can 3D print large 3D models.
- Heated print bed: allows users to 3D print ABS.
- LCD screen: provides an easier user experience.
- Different nozzle diameters (optional): in addition to the standard 0.4 mm nozzle, users also have the possibility to 3D print with a 0.2 mm nozzle or a 0.3 mm nozzle.
Anet A8-M price
The price of this affordable 3D printer is around $270 (see on Amazon).
Compare all the Anet products here.