|Topic||Ceramic 3D printing|
|Build volume||170 × 170 × 285 mm6.69 × 6.69 × 11.22 in|
Cerambot CERAMBOT overview
The CERAMBOT is an affordable ceramic 3D printer made by Cerambot, a manufacturer from China.
This delta 3D printer is available with different extruders:
- Pro: enables adjustments via the LCD screen.
- Air: requires manual adjustment of the pressure switch.
Users may also opt for the 3-in-1 version in order to have both extruder types.
CERAMBOT 3D printer main features
- Speed: according to the manufacturer, this ceramic 3D printer is 20% faster than other similar 3D printers.
- Different nozzle diameters: this 3D printer comes with nozzle sizes ranging from 0.8 to 2 mm.
- Materials: clay materials are easy to find, inexpensive, and eco-friendly.
This clay 3D printer’s retail price starts from $299. For users that already have a 3D printer, there’s also the possibility of ordering the universal extruder kit. Currently, the 3D printer is only available on Kickstarter.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.