|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build volume||850 × 850 × 1100 mm33.46 × 33.46 × 43.31 in|
Cosine Additive AM1 overview
The Cosine Additive AM1 is a large volume industrial 3D printer made by Cosine Additive, a manufacturer operating from Houston in the US. This 3D printer is suitable for the production of prototypes, end-use parts and sand moulds.
Thanks to its high-temperature extruders, print bed and chamber, the AM1 is able to 3D print exotic materials like PC or ASA. It is possible to monitor the 3D printing process remotely with this 3D printer’s integrated ethernet camera.
AM1 main features
- Dual extruder: to 3D print multi-material objects.
- Pellet extrusion: it is possible to use pellets as 3D printing material.
- High-temperature extruder: the AM1’s extruders can reach temperatures of up to 500°C.
- Heated bed: the aluminum print bed is able to heat up to 200°C.
- Heated chamber: this 3D printer can maintain a constant internal temperature of up to 100°C.
- Large 23″ touchscreen: for easier control over the 3D printing process.
- Set of nozzles: different nozzle diameters of are available (1.0, 1.5 and 2.0mm). The nozzle size for the pellet extruder is 4mm.
Cosine proprietary software
Cosine Additive’s proprietary software enables users to control their fleet of 3D printers and efficiently slice 3D models. Their database references over 200 materials, for optimal pre-set 3D printing settings.
Cosine Additive AM1 price
Pricing for the AM1 starts at around $72,000. Please contact us for a quote.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.