|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Topic||Budget, Large format|
|Build size||300 × 300 × 400 mm11.81 × 11.81 × 15.75 in|
Creality CR-10S overview
The Creality CR-10S is a large volume desktop 3D printer kit made by Creality, a manufacturer from China. This 3D printer is the updated version of the Creality CR-10.
The CR-10S features dual Z axes leading screw rod, which make 3D prints more stable. This desktop 3D printer also features an open frame.
CR-10S main features
- Large build volume: the build volume is 300 x 300 x 400 mm, which is very convenient to 3D print large 3D models.
- Heated print bed: allows 3D printing with a variety of PLA, TPU and ABS filaments, with a maximum temperature of 80 °C.
- Filament sensor: warns users when filament runs out and goes on 3D printing after reloading.
- Print resume: in case of a power outage, the 3D printer resumes 3D printing where it left off.
- Separated LCD control box: the control box, which features an LCD screen, stands next the CR-10S.
- Easy assembly: it should take around 30 minutes to assemble this desktop 3D printer.
Creality CR-10S price
The CR-10S comes with a 0.2 kg PLA filament spool. This 3D printer kit is available at around $469 (see on Amazon).