|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||150 × 140 × 140 mm5.91 × 5.51 × 5.51 in|
Flashforge Inventor II overview
The Flashforge Inventor II is a plug-and-play desktop 3D printer made by Flashforge, a manufacturer based in China.
Thanks to its door sensor and its easy setup, this desktop 3D printer is well-suited for beginners and educational environments.
Flashforge Inventor II features
- Automatic calibration: bed leveling is done automatically.
- Touchscreen: provides an easier user experience.
- Happy 3D mobile app: this app allows users to design models and send them to the printer.
- Removable print bed: facilitates the removal of the print bed and of the 3D printed objects.
- Software: Flashprint, Flashforge’s proprietary slicing software, is available with the Inventor II. It can generate linear and tree support. Models can be split into several parts.
- Door sensor: automatically stops 3D printing if the door opens.
Inventor II price
The Inventor II is available at the manufacturer price of $659. See it also on Amazon.