T-Rex 2+ custom Z axis
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||400 × 400 × 700 mm15.75 × 15.75 × 27.56 in|
FORMBOT T-Rex 2+ custom Z axis overview
The T-Rex 2+custom Z axis is a large format desktop 3D printer made by FORMBOT, a Chinese manufacturer.
This 3D printer comes almost completely assembled; it should take less than 30 minutes to finish the assembly. FORMBOT advertises high-quality components in the T-Rex 2+ custom Z axis, making it a sturdy and reliable 3D printer.
The T-Rex 2+ custom Z axis has a bigger build size than the FORMBOT T-Rex 2+.
FORMBOT T-Rex 2+ custom Z axis main features
- Independent dual extruder (IDEX): possibility of printing 2 materials at a time or 2 identical objects simultaneously.
- Extruder wiping system: to avoid messy layers at the beginning of a 3D print, the extruders are automatically wiped.
- Auto-leveling: no need for time-consuming manual bed leveling.
- Large build size: this 3D printer features a relatively high build size for printing bigger objects.
- High-temperature extruder (optional): for printing PEEK, nylon and other filaments that require high temperatures to be 3D printed.
- Dual zone heated print bed (optional): the heating is divided into 2 areas, to avoid useless heating of unused areas (a smaller portion of 200 x 200 can be heated for small objects, while the whole print bed can be heated for larger prints).
- Laser engraver (optional): capable of engraving wood, fabrics and other materials.
FORMBOT T-Rex 2+ custom Z axis price
The FORMBOT T-Rex 2+ is available at the manufacturer price of $1,999.