The Modix Big 60 is a large volume professional 3D printer made by Modix, a manufacturer based in Israel.
This 3D printer offers a user-friendly experience with its color touchscreen.
Modix Big 60 main features
- Heated print bed: this 3D printer features a heated print bed with a temperature up to 130°C.
- Dual zone silicon heater: a dual zone heater enables users to adapt the print bed heating to the object’s size.
- PEI print surface: facilitates the adhesion and the removal of the 3D printed object.
- Automatic leveling: to avoid time-consuming manual leveling.
- End-of-filament sensor: the 3D printer detects and warns the user when the spool is running out filament.
Modix Big 60 options
- Dual extruder: dual extrusion allows users to 3D print with up to two different materials at a time.
- Closed frame: reduces odors and toxic particles.
- Wi-Fi controller: this connectivity unit is available.
- Set of nozzles: different nozzle diameters of 0.15, 0.25, 0.3, 0.35, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1 and 1.2 mm are available. The standard nozzle is 0.4 mm.
Modix Big 60 price
The Big 60 is available at the manufacturer starting price of $3,500 (see here).