|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||140 × 215 × 130 mm5.51 × 8.46 × 5.12 in|
Geeetech E180 review
Due to its small build size, lack of heated print bed, and the issues it presents, users (especially advanced users) will quickly grow out of the E180.
At $275, the Geeetech E180 could make for a nice gift during the holiday season or for a birthday. However, it is quite similar to the Monoprice MP Select Mini, a popular budget 3D printer which is cheaper and does feature a heated print bed.
- Low price and preassembled
- Intuitive touchscreen with bed leveling assistance
- Compact size
- Pause and resume (works in case of power failure)
- Abrupt, unsolicited pauses
- Easy nozzle jam
- Faulty screen firmware
Geeetech E180 overview
The Geeetech E180, also called Mini, is a compact budget 3D printer for beginners made by Geeetech, a manufacturer from China.
This entry-level 3D printer suits beginners and classrooms.
In addition, the ceramic nozzle of this easy-to-use 3D printer can go up to 230°C.
E180 main features
- Pause and resume: in case of a power failure, the 3D printer is able to continue where it last left off.
- Standalone 3D printing: this affordable 3D printer features USB, SD card, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Mobile app: Geeetech offers its own cloud-based app, EasyPrint 3D, which enables users to access to free 3D models and to monitor their 3D printer remotely.
- 3.2″ color touchscreen: provides an intuitive and easy user experience.