|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...), Ceramic, Silicone, Clay|
|Topic||Ceramic, Clay, High-performance, Silicone|
|Build size||⌀ 390 x 600 mm|
Lynxter S600D overview
The Lynxter S600D is a professional silicone 3D printer made by Lynxter, a French startup.
This silicone 3D printer features a delta architecture with a large build volume (ø390 x 600 mm). The S600D can 3D print liquids, such as silicones, with a wide range of hardnesses. Its LIQ11 and LIQ21 tool heads cover professional 3D printing of single and dual component materials in the medical, industrial, and research and development sectors.
The S600D is also able to 3D print high-performance materials such as PEKK or Nylon. This is possible thanks to the 3D printer’s heated print chamber (80°C) and high-temperature extruder (450°C). Its triple high-temperature tool head enables the Lynxter S600D to 3D print with up to three high-performance materials at a time.
S600D main features
- High-temperature extruder (450°C): the Lynxter s600D’s high-temperature extruder enables it to 3D print high-performance materials such as PEKK, Nylon, ASA, and more.
- Heated chamber (80°C) and print bed (180°C): these features also contribute to making it possible to 3D print complex materials. Moreover, two different build plates are available (PEI or PP).
- Silicone 3D printing: the S600D can successfully 3D print silicone.
- Interchangeable toolhead: users may easily switch between different tool-heads, such as the triple extruder or the paste extruder. Also, various nozzle diameters ranging from 0.15 to 1.2 mm are available.
- HEPA filter: the S600D’s closed frame and active filter help reduce particle emissions.
- Ease of use: the Lynxter S600D features automatic calibration and comes with pre-set material profiles.
Other interesting features include a filament run-out detector, a large touchscreen interface, and automatic print recovery in case of power failure.
Lynxter S600D price
This professional high-temperature 3D printer is available starting from around €50,000. Contact us to obtain a quote.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.