Array ( )
|Buy the Lynxter S600D|
|Basic specs||Price: from $ 30,00025 000 €23,245 £3,159,990 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)
|Build volume||⌀ 390 x 600 mm|
Lynxter S600D review
The Lynxter S600D is a high-temperature 3D printer for professionals made by Lynxter, a French startup.
This 3D printer features a delta architecture with a large build volume (ø390 x 600 mm).
The S600D is able to 3D print strong engineering materials such as PEI or Nylon. This is possible thanks to the 3D printer’s heated print chamber (80°C) and high-temperature extruder (450°C).
Its triple high-temperature tool head enables the Lynxter S600D to 3D print with up to three high-performance materials at a time, which is uncommon on the PEEK 3D printer market.
Users may also choose to 3D print paste-type materials by using Lynxter’s dedicated paste/liquid extruder. This 3D printer is even able to 3D print silicone.
S600D main features
- High-temperature extruder (450°C): the Lynxter s600D’s high-temperature extruder enables it to 3D print high-performance materials such as PEKK, PEI, Nylon, ASA, and more.
- Heated chamber (80°C) and print bed (180°C): these features also contribute to making it possible to 3D print complex materials. Moreover, two different build plates are available (PEI or PP).
- Interchangeable toolhead: users may easily switch between different tool-heads, such as the triple extruder or the paste extruder. Also, various nozzle diameters ranging from 0.15 to 1.2 mm are available.
- HEPA filter: the S600D’s closed frame and active filter help reduce particle emissions.
- Ease of use: the Lynxter S600D features automatic calibration and comes with pre-set material profiles.
Other interesting features include a filament run-out detector, a large touchscreen interface, and automatic print recovery in case of power failure.
Lynxter S600D price
This professional high-temperature 3D printer is available for around €25,000. Contact us to obtain a quote.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||from $ 30,00025 000 €23,245 £3,159,990 ¥|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)
Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)
|Max. build size||⌀ 390 x 600 mm|
|Max. build volume||71.68 L|
|Extruder||480 °C896 °F|
|Build chamber||80 °C176 °F|
|Build plate||180 °C356 °F|
|Min. layer thickness||0.05 mm0.002 in|
|XY accuracy||0.0125 mm0 in|
|Max. print speed||500 mm19.69 in/s|
|Dimensions||913 × 851 × 1644 mm35.94 × 33.5 × 64.72 in|
|Nozzle diameter(s)||0.15 mm0.006 in|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm0.07 in|
|Heated build chamber||Yes|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||—|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||—|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|