|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...),Ceramic,Silicone|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Build volume||⌀ 390 x 600 mm|
Lynxter S600D overview
The Lynxter S600D is a high-temperature 3D printer for professionals made by Lynxter, a French startup.
This 3D printer features a delta architecture with a large build volume (ø390 x 600 mm).
The S600D is able to 3D print strong engineering materials such as PEI or Nylon. This is possible thanks to the 3D printer’s heated print chamber (80°C) and high-temperature extruder (450°C).
Its triple high-temperature tool head enables the Lynxter S600D to 3D print with up to three high-performance materials at a time, which is uncommon on the PEEK 3D printer market.
S600D main features
- High-temperature extruder (450°C): the Lynxter s600D’s high-temperature extruder enables it to 3D print high-performance materials such as PEKK, PEI, Nylon, ASA, and more.
- Heated chamber (80°C) and print bed (180°C): these features also contribute to making it possible to 3D print complex materials. Moreover, two different build plates are available (PEI or PP).
- Interchangeable toolhead: users may easily switch between different tool-heads, such as the triple extruder or the paste extruder. Also, various nozzle diameters ranging from 0.15 to 1.2 mm are available.
- HEPA filter: the S600D’s closed frame and active filter help reduce particle emissions.
- Ease of use: the Lynxter S600D features automatic calibration and comes with pre-set material profiles.
Other interesting features include a filament run-out detector, a large touchscreen interface, and automatic print recovery in case of power failure.
Lynxter S600D price
This professional high-temperature 3D printer is available for around €25,000. Contact us to obtain a quote.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.