|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||214 × 214 × 230 mm8.43 × 8.43 × 9.06 in|
M3D Crane Dual overview
The M3D Crane Dual is a dual extruder desktop 3D printer made by M3D, a manufacturer based in the US.
This affordable open-source 3D printer offers a rather large build volume for a desktop 3D printer.
Crane Dual main features
- Dual extrusion: the Crane Dual’s dual extruder enables users to 3D print with two materials simultaneously. This 3D printer’s unique dual extruder is also capable of mixing two colors together, for gradient-colored 3D prints.
- Standalone 3D printing: users may 3D print offline thanks to USB and SD card connectivity.
- LCD screen: provides more control over the 3D printing process.
- Heated print bed: this extrusion 3D printer is able to 3D print PLA, ABS, and other thermoplastics thanks to its heated print bed. Also, the Crane Dual’s nozzle can heat up to 255°C.
- Automatic bed leveling (optional): eliminates the need for manual calibration of the print bed.
M3D Crane Dual price
This affordable dual extruder 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $449.