Pulse 3D Printer
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||250 × 220 × 215 mm9.84 × 8.66 × 8.46 in|
MatterHackers Pulse 3D Printer overview
The MatterHackers Pulse is a desktop 3D printer made by MatterHackers, a 3D printer reseller based in California in the US.
This nylon 3D printer is customizable, meaning that users may choose different optional components to tailor the Pulse to their own needs. The Pulse 3D printer comes fully assembled and is easy to set up in minutes.
It is possible to monitor the Pulse XE from a tablet or smartphone with Wi-Fi using the MatterControl Sync portal.
Pulse 3D printer main features
- Automatic calibration and leveling system: doesn’t require any manual calibration from the user.
- Heated print bed: enables to 3D print complex materials (ABS, PLA, etc.). An optional garolite print surface is available (+$39) for better adhesion when 3D printing Nylon.
- Olsson Ruby nozzle (optional +$90): enables to 3D print PLA but also abrasive materials such as NylonX.
- Filament runout sensor (optional +$90): detects if there is a filament shortage.
- LCD screen (optional +$50): for a more intuitive user experience.
MatterHackers Pulse 3D printer price
The Pulse 3D printer is available at the manufacturing starting price of $799, including one spool of MatterHackers filament.
Discover other desktop 3D printers with our comparison engine.