Monoprice Dual Extruder 3D Printer
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||230 × 150 × 160 mm9.06 × 5.91 × 6.3 in|
Monoprice Monoprice Dual Extruder 3D Printer overview
The Monoprice MP Fully Enclosed Dual Extruder 230 is a desktop 3D printer made by Monoprice, a manufacturer based in the United States. This 3D printer is based on the same structure and design as the Flashforge Dreamer and is also called Monoprice Dual Extruder 3D Printer.
MP Fully Enclosed Dual Extruder 230 main features
- Assisted auto-leveling: thus allows the user to more easily adjust for precise 3D prints.
- Built-in camera: therefore allows users to easily monitor the 3D print remotely.
- Touchscreen: 3.5″ LCD touchscreen allows users to interact with the 3D printer and change option settings.
- Enclosed build chamber: allows for a controlled and optimal 3D print environment.
- Dual Extruders: allows for dual-color 3D prints or for 3D printing with soluble support material.
Monoprice MP Fully Enclosed Dual Extruder 230 price
The Monoprice MP Fully Enclosed Dual Extruder 230 is available for $599 (see on Amazon).