|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||150 × 150 × 150 mm5.91 × 5.91 × 5.91 in|
Monoprice Voxel overview
The Monoprice Voxel is an affordable desktop FFF 3D printer made by Monoprice, a manufacturer based in the United States.
This Voxel is a beginner-friendly 3D printer which also has assisted leveling via the touch screen, thus making the calibration easy for the user.
Furthermore, the Monoprice Voxel has a number of features which make the 3D printer and 3D prints easy to manage for the users. These include auto filament feed, quick change nozzle, onboard camera, etc.
Monoprice MP Voxel main features
- Quick-change nozzle: allows users to quickly replace the nozzle without the need for extra tools.
- Wi-Fi connection : thus offers users easy connectivity. This also includes a hotspot option to connect the 3D printer to a PC or mobile device.
- Onboard camera: therefore users can monitor the 3D print remotely.
- Removable heated build plate: the build plate, which can reach temperatures up to 60°C, can be easily removed from the build chamber by the user to retrieve the 3D printed object.
- Touchscreen: the 2.8″ color IPS touchscreen makes it easy for the user to interact with the 3D printer and change the 3D printer settings.
- Enclosed build chamber: maintains a constant temperature while 3D printing and reduces fumes and noise for an optimal experience.
Monoprice Voxel price
The Monoprice Voxel is available for $399 (see on Amazon).