|Technology||Resin > LCD|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Topic||Resin 3D printing|
|Build volume||120 × 65 × 130 mm4.72 × 2.56 × 5.12 in|
Approximate starting prices based on supplier-provided information and public data. Prices may vary over time and do not include additional products or services (taxes, shipping, accessories, training, installation, ...).
$ 650554 €504 £68,466 ¥
NOVA3D Bene1 overview
The NOVA3D Bene1 is an affordable desktop resin (LCD) 3D printer made by NOVA3D, a Chinese manufacturer. The Bene1 is also known as the L1121.
Bene1 main features
- HD masking LCD (2K resolution): for high-quality prints
- Faulty print detection: users are thus made aware of faulty prints via an alarm.
- Open materials: users may also choose to use third-party resin.
- WiFi connectivity: thus users can manage the 3D print via their mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- Touchscreen: therefore allows for easy user interaction and control of a 3D print.
NOVA3D Bene1 price
This affordable desktop resin 3D printer costs $399 (see on Amazon).
Do you work for NOVA3D ?