|Topic||Large format, Resin|
|Build size||450 × 450 × 400 mm17.72 × 17.72 × 15.75 in|
UnionTech RSPro450 overview
The UnionTech RSPro450 is an industrial SLA 3D printer made by UnionTech, formerly Union-Tek. This manufacturer is originally from China, although it has headquarters in the US and Germany. The RSPro450 features CE certification.
To 3D print, the UnionTech RSPro450 uses stereolithography (SLA) technology. This means that a powerful laser beam selectively cures layers of resin, one after the other.
RSPro450 main features
- Large build volume: the RSPro450 offers a large build volume of 450 x 450 x 450 mm, where users can 3D print objects of up to 50 kg.
- Minimum layer thickness: this 3D printer can generate very thin layers of 0.05 mm.
- Closed-loop system: regulates laser power, resin level, temperature and accuracy.
- Remote control: it is possible to control the RSPro450 from a distance.
- Changeable vat: users may replace the resin vat.
UnionTech RSPro450 price
Please contact us to obtain a free quote for this professional SLA 3D printer.