|Technology||Resin > DLP|
|Topic||Resin 3D printing|
|Build volume||600 × 600 × 500 mm23.62 × 23.62 × 19.69 in|
UnionTech RSPro600 overview
The UnionTech RSPro600 is an industrial SLA 3D printer made by UnionTech, formerly Union-Tek. This manufacturer is originally from China, although it has headquarters in the US and Germany. The RSPro600 features CE certification.
To 3D print, the UnionTech RSPro600 uses stereolithography (SLA) technology. This means that a powerful laser beam selectively cures layers of resin, one after the other.
RSPro600 main features
- Large build volume: the RSPro600 offers a large build volume of 600 x 600 x 500 mm, where users can 3D print objects of up to 100 kg.
- Minimum layer thickness: this 3D printer can generate very thin layers of 0.05 mm.
- Closed-loop system: regulates laser power, resin level, temperature and accuracy.
- Remote control: it is possible to control the RSPro600 from a distance.
- Changeable vat: users may replace the resin vat.
UnionTech RSPro600 price
Please contact us to obtain a free quote for this professional SLA 3D printer.