The 3D PrinterWorks HT-5800 is a professional 3D printer made by 3D PrinterWorks, a manufacturer based in the US.
This high-temperature 3D printer includes a pre-installed laptop with adapted software.
The company also proposes free two-day training session for the users to learn how the 3D printer works.
HT5800 main features
- High-temperature dual extruder (nozzle up to 420°C), build plate (up to 160°C) and build chamber: enables to 3D print high-quality engineering thermoplastics and complex materials (PEEK, ULTEM).
- Automatic calibration and compensation: doesn’t require manual calibration of the 3D print bed from the user, and compensates unlevel print surfaces.
- Thick glass build platform: enables to remove the structure easily when the 3D print bed has cooled down.
- Filament out detection system: checks if the 3D printer runs out of filament during 3D printing.
- Start and Stop: enables to pause and restart the 3D printer without damaging the structure.
- Integrated storage: enables to store the filament and the tools for the 3D printer.
Price 3D PrinterWorks HT-5800
The 3D PrinterWorks HT-5800 is available at the manufacturer price of $14.500.
Discover other PEEK 3D printers here.