|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-performance, Large format|
Founded in 2015, AON3D is a Montreal-based AM hardware, software, and material company that aims to make industrial 3D printing accessible to businesses. They equip over 500 companies across more than 25 countries.
AON3D AON-M2 2020 overview
The AON-M2 2020 is a high-temperature PEEK 3D printer produced by AON3D. AON3D is a 3D printer manufacturer based in Canada. The AON-M2 2020 was released in 2020 and is an upgraded version of the previous AON-M2 from 2018.
This professional 3D printer offers a large build volume of 454 x 454 x 640 mm. Thanks to its high-temperature elements, it is able to 3D print high-performance polymers such as PEEK, PEKK, PEI, and more.
AON-M2 2020 upgrades
The 2020 version of the AON-M2 boasts higher accuracy and is even more reliable than the previous version. Its chamber is able to heat up to 135°C, while the 2018 version was able to heat up to 120°C.
AON 3D M2 2020 main features
- Independent dual extruder: enables users to 3D print with two different materials simultaneously or to 3D print two identical objects at the same time.
- High-temperature nozzles (470°C)
- Their default diameter is 0.6 mm, but other sizes are available (from 0.2 to 1.2 mm).
- Heated print bed (200°C)
- High chamber temperature (135°C)
- Liquid cooling: stepper motors and hot-ends benefit from a liquid cooling loop.
AON3D AON-M2 2020 price
Please contact us to get a quote.
Discover and compare all professional 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.