|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||210 × 297 × 210 mm8.27 × 11.69 × 8.27 in|
BCN3D Technologies Sigma R17 overview
The BCN3D Technologies Sigma R17 is a desktop 3D printer from BCN3D Technologies, a Spanish manufacturer. Formerly known as RepRapBCN, the BCN3D Technologies company changed its name to address the professional 3D printer market.
The BCN3D Technologies Sigma R17 is able to 3D print a wide variety of thermoplastics, including PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, HIPS and Specials 3D filaments.
BCN3D Technologies Sigma R17 main features
- IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder):
- Users can launch multi-material or multicolor 3D prints, use solvable support structures, or reduce printing duration for small production series.
- It enables free and independent movement of the 2 extruding heads.
- The maximum temperature of extruders is 290°C.
- Heated print bed: can reach up to 100°C.
- Set of nozzles: different nozzle diameters are available, ranging from 0.3 to 1 mm.
- Large color touchscreen: for an easy user experience.
Sigma R17 price
This dual extruder 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of €2,655.
Discover more 3D printers with our comparison engine.