Array ( )
|Buy the Colossus Colossus|
|Basic specs||Price: $ 417,384379 440 €323,402 £43,964,309 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build volume||3000 × 1100 × 1600 mm118.11 × 43.31 × 62.99 in|
Colossus Colossus review
The Colossus is a large-scale industrial Fused Granular Fabrication (FGF) 3D printer made by Colossus, a manufacturer based in Belgium.
This industrial 3D printer is able to process recycled materials with its granulate-fed extruder. Thus, it can 3D print rPET (recycled PET) and rPP (recycled Polypropylene). Its extruder head can reach up to 400°C.
This 3D printer boasts a huge build size of 3 x 1.1 x 1.6 meters. In addition, the print bed, extruder, and screw types can all modified by the user.
Despite this 3D printer’s large size, it is transportable (optional) for users that need to work on different sites.
Colossus main features
- Liquid heated print bed: the print bed can reach temperatures of up to 90°C and enables easy removal of completed 3D prints.
- Large build volume: the 3D printer has a print volume of 4m2.
- High output: this industrial 3D printer can print up to 15kg per hour.
- Built-in camera: allows users to monitor the 3D printing process and address issues in real time.
- Dehumidification unit: this unit enables users to optimize their print quality.
- Remote connectivity: Colossus engineers are able to resolve potential technical issues remotely.
A range of optional add-ons and customizable elements are also available: air conditioning, lighting, flooring, exterior design, extruder sizes, and more.
This large scale 3D printer is available starting from the manufacturer price of €379,440. Contracts for training, service, and maintenance are available on demand. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 417,384379 440 €323,402 £43,964,309 ¥|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)
Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
|Max. build size||3000 × 1100 × 1600 mm118.11 × 43.31 × 62.99 in|
|Max. build volume||5280 L|
|Min. layer thickness||—|
|Max. print speed||—|
|Dimensions||6058 × 2438 × 2891 mm238.5 × 95.98 × 113.82 in|
|Nozzle diameter(s)||2 mm0.08 in|
|Power input||41.5 kVA|
|Heated build chamber||—|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||—|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||—|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|