|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Build volume||400 × 300 × 300 mm15.75 × 11.81 × 11.81 in|
CreatBot F430 overview
The CreatBot F430 is a desktop 3D printer made by CreatBot, a manufacturer based in China.
This dual extruder 3D printer is able to 3D print PEEK and PEI thanks to its closed and heated build volume, heated print bed, and optional high-temperature nozzle.
F430 main features
- Air filter: for a safer user environment.
- Automatic bed leveling: the F430’s probe levels the ceramic print bed with 25 points.
- Dual extrusion: enables 3D printing with two different materials simultaneously, including soluble support.
- Closed and heated chamber: the build area may heat up to 70°C, for better 3D printing quality.
- High-temperature nozzle (optional): the default nozzle is able to heat up to 260°C. However, a nozzle capable of reaching up to 420°C is available to 3D print high-performance materials such as PEEK.
This desktop 3D printer also features a filament detector and an auto-shutdown function.
CreatBot F430 price
This PEEK 3D printer is available for under $5,000 (see on AliExpress).
Discover more high-temperature 3D printers in our PEEK article.