|Technology||Resin > DLP|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Topic||Resin 3D printing|
|Build volume||65 × 40 × 100 mm2.56 × 1.57 × 3.94 in|
EnvisionTEC Aria overview
The EnvisionTEC Aria is a desktop DLP 3D printer made by EnvisionTEC, a manufacturer based in Germany
Germany. With the Aria, EnvisionTEC targets mainly professional users.
Besides, this professional DLP 3D printer can be used to manufacture jewelry, miniatures, or industrial parts.
Aria main features
- Touchscreen: provides an easier user experience.
- Layer thickness: depending on the material, users can choose their 3D prints’ layer thickness: either 0,025, 0,035 or 0,05 mm.
- Proprietary materials: the Aria is compatible with four EnvisionTEC proprietary resins: the RC90, PIC100, QVIEW and EC500. It is also possible to use non-proprietary materials.
- Easy to swap resin materials: materials are indeed easy to swap.
- Proprietary software: EnvisionTEC offers its own suite of proprietary software.
- Curing box (optional): the 3D printer can come with a $599 curing box as a separate item, featuring 36 LEDs and a rotating turntable, in order to facilitate post-processing.
EnvisionTEC Aria price
This desktop 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $5,999.
Compare all the EnvisionTEC products here.