FABtotum Core PRO
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||214 × 236 × 242 mm8.43 × 9.29 × 9.53 in|
FABtotum FABtotum Core PRO overview
The FABtotum Core PRO is a professional multi-function 3D printer made by FABtotum, a manufacturer based in Italy. This closed-frame 3D printer is another version of the FABtotum Core.
Furthermore, thanks to its various tool heads, the Core PRO features CNC milling, laser engraving and laser cutting capabilities. This makes it an AIO (all-in-one) 3D printer.
FABtotum Core PRO main features
- CNC milling: the Core PRO features a CNC milling tool head.
- Laser engraving: compatible with metal, wood, and thermoplastics.
- Laser cutting: compatible with thin materials such as paper and cardboard.
- Heated bed: with a maximum temperature of 100°C, ideal for 3D printing ABS.
- FABUI OS: this all-in-one 3D printer also comes with its own user-friendly operating system, the FABUI Colibri.
FABtotum Core PRO price
The manufacturer price of the full version excluding VAT is about €2,450. This 3D printer is available in red, black and white.