Jet Fusion 580
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build size||190 × 332 × 248 mm7.48 × 13.07 × 9.76 in|
HP Jet Fusion 580 overview
The HP Jet Fusion 580 is an industrial 3D printer developed by Hewlett-Packard, a company based in the US. This additive manufacturing system is part of the HP Jet Fusion series.
The Jet Fusion 380 and 580 are able to use eight chemical agents at a time, while the 340 and 540 may use four at a time. Only HP Jet Fusion 380 and 580 series 3D printers are capable of full-color 3D printing.
HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
HP’s series of Jet Fusion 3D printers use a multi-agent binder jetting 3D printing process, for fully functional, engineering-grade parts or prototypes. This means that the 3D printer applies different types of agents to each layer of base material.
The first agent binds the base material’s particles together to form one layer of the final object. Then, the 3D printer applies a detailing agent to ensure smooth surfaces and fine details.
Other agents are available, in order to control the base material’s color, texture, density, translucency, and even electrical conductivity. The 3D printer applies these Voxel Transforming Agents voxel by voxel.
Jet Fusion 580 main features
- Full-color 3D printing: the HP Jet Fusion 580 can 3D print objects that are full color.
- Voxel control: users can choose from the different Voxel Transforming Agents available, to favor different mechanical properties.
- High 3D printing speed: according to the manufacturer, this 3D printer is 10 times faster than its competitors in the same price range.
- Smooth rendering: thanks to the detailing agent, 3D printed surfaces are considerably smoother than with other 3D printing technologies.
- Material recycling function: HP Jet Fusion 3D printers automatically extract and reuse leftover material.
HP Jet Fusion 580 price
Please contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this industrial 3D printer.
Discover more HP 3D printers with our comparison engine.