M3 Dual (M3-ID)
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build volume||203 × 254 × 203 mm7.99 × 10 × 7.99 in|
MakerGear M3 Dual (M3-ID) overview
MakerGear M3 Dual (M3-ID) features
Crafted from precision-machined components, this professional desktop 3D printer offers interesting features such as:
- Independent dual extrusion: allowing for greater speed with flexible and rigid composite printing, multi-colored/multi-material 3D printing, and soluble support 3D printing.
- V4 hotends and different nozzle diameters: this 3D printer comes with a 0.35 mm standard brass nozzle. Brass nozzles (diameter 0.25 – 0.75 mm) and stainless steel nozzles (diameter 0.35 – 0.5 mm) are available. The nozzles can reach a temperature between 180 and 300°C in less than 2 minutes.
- Bed-leveling system with touch probe: MakerGear names this feature “True Leveling” and, according to them, it’s more precise, reliable, and convenient than regular auto-leveling.
- Heated print bed: the build plate temperature can reach up to 130°C with the MakerGear enclosure and 120°C without it.
- “Auto-prep” option: pre-configured material profiles allow for a one-click preparation of STL files with a broad range of materials.
The M3-ID is able to 3D print ABS, HIPS, Nylon, PET-G, PET-T, PLA, polycarbonate, PVA, TPE, and TPU as well as metal composites (metal, wood, carbon fiber, etc.).
An optional enclosure for the M3-ID Rev. 1 is also available for an additional fee.
MakerGear M3 Dual (M3-ID) price
The manufacturer price of the M3-ID is $3,299.
Discover more desktop 3D printers with our comparison engine.