The MakeX M-Jewelry is a compact professional resin 3D printer (DLP) made by MakeX, a manufacturer based in China.
The M-Jewelry targets professionals in the jewelry industry. This professional 3D printer can fit on a desktop thanks to its compact size.
MakeX’s M-Jewelry uses the DLP (Digital Light Processing) 3D printing technology. To create objects, a UV light source cures photo-sensitive resin layer after layer.
This powerful 3D printer comes in three versions: the U30, U50 and U60. The differences between the U30 and the U50 are their build volume and their accuracy, as well as their prices.
The U30 offers a smaller build volume and a thinner accuracy, and is more expensive than the U50.
- Build volume: 43 x 27 x 130 mm
- XY resolution: 0,033 mm
- Price: $3,899
The U50 offers a bigger build volume and a less precise accuracy, and is less expensive than the U30.
- Build volume: 64 x 40 x 130 mm
- XY resolution: 0,05 mm
- Price: $3,599
Of the three M-Jewelry versions, the U60 provides the largest build volume.
- Build volume: 75 x 46 x 130 mm
- XY resolution: 0,058 mm
- Price: $3,699
M-Jewelry main features
The two versions of the M-Jewelry have common features:
- Wi-Fi connectivity: allows for a wireless connectivity.
- Proprietary software: MakeX’s X-Maker software is available in five languages (Korean, Chinese, English, Italian, French).
- Touchscreen: the 4-inch touchscreen provides a better user experience.
MakeX M-Jewelry price
The M-Jewelry U30 is available at the manufacturer price of $3,899, whereas the U50 costs $3,599 and the U60 costs $3,699.
Compare all MakeX products here.