Pharaoh XD 30
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build size||300 × 300 × 300 mm11.81 × 11.81 × 11.81 in|
MASS PORTAL Pharaoh XD 30 overview
The Pharaoh XD 30 is a desktop 3D printer from MASS PORTAL, a Latvian manufacturer. This 3D printer features 3 material feeders for triple extrusion. The MASS PORTAL Pharaoh XD 30 can be open-framed or closed-frame thanks to its removable doors.
MASS PORTAL Pharaoh XD 30 main features
- Triple extrusion: this 3D printer can 3D print with up to three different materials simultaneously.
- All-metal extruder with dual heaters: the extruder can reach up to 300°C, enabling 3D printing with a wide variety of materials.
- Removable heated print bed: can heat up to 110°C.
- Illuminated printing chamber: to better observe the 3D printing process.
- 7-inch touchscreen: for a an easier user experience.
- Automatic calibration: users don’t need to perform manual bed leveling for this delta 3D printer.
- Set of nozzles: different nozzle diameters of 0.1, 0.2, 0.6 and 0.8 mm are available apart from the standard 0.4 mm.
- Software: a full Simplify3D license is provided with the Pharaoh XD 30.
MASS PORTAL Pharaoh XD 30 price
The MASS PORTAL Pharaoh XD 30 is available at the manufacturer price of €6,500.