The ORD Solutions RoVaPaste is a multi-material 3D printer made by ORD Solutions, a manufacturer from Canada.
RoVaPaste 3D printing technology and applications
The RoVaPaste can 3D print almost any paste-type or liquid material, both inedible (such as silicon or clay) or edible. Indeed, this food 3D printer features a syringe-like dual extruder that users can refill with different types of materials.
Therefore, this opens the door for many different applications, such as making molds for casting metals or food 3D printing, for instance. ORD Solutions indeed announced that they have already tested “icing/frosting, Nutella, chocolate brownie batter, ice cream, chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, jam, honey, ketchup, mustard, cream cheese [and] nacho cheese”.
RoVaPaste 3D printing modes
For this professional 3D printer, users have the possibility to choose between different modes:
- Single paste: to 3D print with one material.
- Dual paste mode: to 3D print with two materials at a time.
- Filament: this operating mode features common points with the ORD Solutions RoVa3D 5 Extruder 3D printer.
- Epic resolution: allows for more details and also for a smoother surface.
- Ultrafast printing: to 3D print faster, even large objects.
- Dual extruder: enables 3D prints with dissolvable support or to 3D print two identical objects at the same time.
ORD Solutions RoVaPaste price
This food 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $1,999.
Interested in edible 3D printing? Discover more food 3D printers here.