|Buy the QUALUP Qu3 HT|
|Basic specs||Price: $ 10,000 - $ 50,00010 000 € - 50 000 €7,778 £ - 38,891 £1,055,620 ¥ - 5,278,100 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Build volume||300 x 250 x 300 mm|
QUALUP Qu3 HT review
The Qu3 HT is a high-temperature 3D printer made by QUALUP, a French 3D printer manufacturer. QUALUP is the company behind the well-known SpiderBot brand.
High-temperature 3D printers are capable of 3D printing more materials than regular 3D printers. These materials include, for example, PEKK, PEI , and PEEK.
This is possible thanks to the Qu3 HT’s high-temp nozzle (500°C) as well as its closed, heated chamber and build plate (275°C).
In theory, the SpiderBot Qu3 HT can print layers as thin as 0.01 mm, but QUALUP recommends 0.15 as its minimum layer thickness for prints.
Qu3 HT main features
- Large build volume: for a high temperature 3D printer, the Qu3 HT’s build volume is quite generous, at 300 x 250 x 300 mm.
- High-temperature build plate: the print bed is held in place by a vacuum plate for easy bed switching. The build plate is available in PEI, PEEK, ceramic, or metal depending on your needs.
- Automatic calibration: thanks to a 3D mapping system, the print bed is optimally calibrated before each 3D print.
- Post-processing heat treatment: it is possible to program a heat treatment for parts after they are 3D printed. This can help enhance interlayer adhesion, for example.
- Dual extruder (optional): to print with support material, or to combine two different materials into one print, users can opt for the dual extruder. The Qu3 HT’s print heads benefit from liquid cooling and are easily swappable.
This PEEK and PEI 3D printer is packed with other interesting features, such as an onboard camera, a heated filament chamber (80°C for 3 spools) or an optional air extraction system. It also comes with a special Windows software suite with the right setup for Cura, Simplify 3D, and KISSlicer Pro.
To enable offline printing, the QUALUP Qu3 HT is equipped with a Raspberry pi3+ and 120 GB of SSD storage that you can access via the printer’s 7-inch touchscreen. For ultra-precise part monitoring, there is also an optional thermal imaging camera.
QUALUP Qu3 HT price
The Qu3 HT is available between €34,000 and €40,000 (excl. taxes). Please contact us to obtain a quote for this high temperature 3D printer.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 10,000 - $ 50,00010 000 € - 50 000 €7,778 £ - 38,891 £1,055,620 ¥ - 5,278,100 ¥|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)
Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)
|Max. build size||300 x 250 x 300 mm|
|Max. build volume||22.5 L|
|Extruder||500 °C932 °F|
|Build chamber||275 °C527 °F|
|Build plate||275 °C527 °F|
|Min. layer thickness||0.01 mm0 in|
|XY accuracy||0.08 mm0.003 in|
|Max. print speed||—|
|Dimensions||880 × 970 × 975 mm34.65 × 38.19 × 38.39 in|
|Weight||100 kg220.46 lb|
|Nozzle diameter(s)||0.4 mm0.02 in|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm0.07 in|
|Heated build chamber||Yes|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||—|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||—|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|