Objet260 Dental Selection
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Topic||Dental 3D printers and 3D scanners|
|Build size||255 × 252 × 200 mm10.04 × 9.92 × 7.87 in|
Stratasys Objet260 Dental Selection overview
The Stratasys Objet260 Dental Selection is a professional 3D printer made by Stratasys, a manufacturer based in the USA.
The Stratasys Objet260 Dental Selection uses the PolyJet 3D printing technology. The Polyjet process is similar to inkjet printing, but instead of jetting drops of ink onto paper, PolyJet professional 3D Printers jet layers of curable liquid photopolymer onto a build tray. The liquid photopolymer is then directly UV cured to create a solid layer. The PolyJet professional 3D printers also jet a removable gel-like support material. This support can be manually removed and dissolves in water.
With the Stratasys Objet260 Dental Selection professionals can produce the most realistic models while handling a variety of dental and orthodontic applications including:
- Implant testing with stone models that mimic real gum-like textures for accurate evaluation
- Single models, or groups of models, that require several materials to be built simultaneously in one unattended job
- Jaw models 3D printed directly from CBCT scan data, with high-definition tooth, root and nerve canal anatomy rendered in contrasting materials
The Stratasys Objet260 Dental Selection can 3D print with the full range of PolyJet dental materials. Specifically engineered for demanding dental applications, these materials come in convenient sealed cartridges:
- VeroDent (MED670), a natural peach-tone material offering high-quality detail, strength and durability.
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability.
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgical guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
All the Stratasys professional 3D printers are delivered with their dedicated operating software.