|Technology||Resin > DLP|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Topic||Resin 3D printing|
|Build volume||800 × 800 × 550 mm31.5 × 31.5 × 21.65 in|
UnionTech RSPro800 overview
The UnionTech RSPro800 is an industrial SLA 3D printer made by UnionTech, formerly Union-Tek. This manufacturer is originally from China, although it has headquarters in the US and Germany. The RSPro800 features CE certification.
The UnionTech RSPro800 uses stereolithography (SLA) technology to 3D print. Its powerful laser beam selectively cures layers of resin, one after the other, to form objects.
RSPro800 main features
- Large build volume: the RSPro800 offers a large build volume of 800 x 800 x 550 mm, where users can 3D print objects of up to 150 kg.
- Minimum layer thickness: this 3D printer can generate very thin layers of 0.05 mm.
- Closed-loop system: regulates laser power, resin level, temperature and accuracy.
- Remote control: it is possible to control the RSPro800 from a distance.
- Changeable vat: users may replace the resin vat.
UnionTech RSPro800 price
Please contact us to obtain a free quote for this professional SLA 3D printer.