|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||265 × 265 × 300 mm10.43 × 10.43 × 11.81 in|
Zortrax M300 Dual overview
The Zortrax M300 Dual is a professional desktop 3D printer made by Zortrax, a well-established 3D printer manufacturer.
M300 Dual main features
- Dual extrusion: as its name suggests, the M300 Dual features a dual extruder. This enables users to 3D print with two different materials at a time, including support material. Zortrax calls their technology “LPD Plus” (Layer Plastic Deposition Plus).
- Large volume: this 3D printer offers a large build volume of 265 x 265 x 300 mm.
- Automatic calibration: the M300 Dual boasts automatic calibration as well as a range of different sensors to automatically detect print failures.
- Connectivity: different connectivity possibilities are available, including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
- Z-SUITE: the M300 Dual comes with Zortrax proprietary slicing software.
Furthermore, users may choose to install third-party build platforms and may use generic filaments, although Zortrax-branded materials are available.
Zortrax M300 Dual price
Please contact us to obtain a quote for this large volume 3D printer with dual extruder.
See all Zortrax 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.