The PEEK-300 offers high temperatures at an affordable price
CreatBot’s new PEEK-300 is equipped with everything you need to print high-performance materials such as PEEK, PEI, or PEKK. It is completely up to par with what you’d expect from a PEEK 3D printer, but at a fraction of the standard prices on this market. For the price of $10,000 the CreatBot PEEK-300 boasts:
- Dual 500°C nozzles with liquid cooling
- A carbon-fiber-coated print bed that heats up to 200°C
- 120°C of constant heat within the triple-isolation chamber
- A 400°C direct annealing system for optimal interlayer adhesion
The DAS (direct annealing system) is CreatBot’s main added value on this PEEK 3D printer. It is patented and available only via CreatBot.
Direct Annealing System (DAS) from CreatBot
Putting the part through an annealing process helps to largely reduce this risk and to make it much stronger. CreatBot has integrated their proprietary Direct Annealing System into the PEEK-300 printer.
Their system heats the part up to 400°C before slowly bringing the temperature down for safe removal of the part. This annealing process, in addition to the print chamber’s constant 120°C temperature during 3D printing, ensures optimal interlayer adhesion and part strength.
Creatbot PEEK-300: main features
It offers 300 x 300 x 400mm of build volume.
Avoid print failures due to jams or lack of filament.
Dual 500°C hotends for multi-material prints.
The printer provides a great price-to-performance ratio.
The closed chamber heats up to 120°C with triple isolation.
With liquid cooling for optimal temperature control.
Carbon fiber bed
200°C heated platform for perfect first layers.
For an easy user experience and multi-language support.
- Standard plastics: PLA, TPU, ABS, Nylon (PA6), PETG, PVDF
- Engineering materials: PPSU, Nylon (PA12), Carbon fiber composites, POM, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate
- High-performance materials: PEEK, PEKK, PEI (ULTEM), Carbon-fiber-PEEK, Glass-fiber-PEEK
|Build volume||300 x 300 x 400mm|
|Min. layer thickness||0.04mm|
|Max. printing speed||150mm/s|
|Max. nozzle temperature||500°C|
|Max. bed temperature||200°C|
|Max. build chamber temperature||120°C|
|XY positioning precision||11μm|
|Z positioning precision||2.5μm|
|Dimensions||650 x 600 x 750mm|