200 Series Workbench Classic
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build volume||1000 × 1000 × 500 mm39.37 × 39.37 × 19.69 in|
3D Platform 200 Series Workbench Classic overview
The 3D Platform 200 Series Workbench Classic is an industrial 3D printer made by 3D Platform, a manufacturer based in the United States.
200 Series Workbench Classic main features
- Automatic calibration: to avoid time-consuming, manual calibration.
- Large print volume: this 3D printer can produce objects of up to 1000 x 1000 x 500 mm.
- Filament sensor: the 3D printer automatically pauses the 3D printing process when it runs out of material.
- Dual extruder (optional): enables 3D printing with two different materials.
- Enclosure (optional): for a more controlled 3D printing environment.
3D Platform 200 Series Workbench Classic price
The manufacturer price of the 200 Series Workbench Classic is $23,999.
Compare more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.